What's new

First night shot

Crazydad

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
1,025
Reaction score
7
Location
Leander, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Couldn't sleep last night so I went out and found this. Let me know what you think.

3578162825_054cac64d7_b.jpg


Thanks for looking.
 
Looks good, nice symmetry, but I think that you should tone down the yellow a bit, IMO, also it seems to be tipped slightly to the left. Other than that its a good capture
 
Thanks for the feedback. I did try adjusting the white balance in pp to reduce the yellow, but it just seemed kind of flat.
 
nice. i like the squares and rectangles. almost like a mirror image
 
Thanks nrois02. The symmetry is what drew me to it. But there is just enough difference in each side to draw me in.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom