First outdoor shoot C&C please...

Bigpopa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This shoot is for Conquest clothing a sister brand to Take a Nap clothing company . They are a MMa clothing company.

Tiff91.jpg

Tiff73.jpg

Tiff46.jpg

Tiff9.jpg

well besides the model being very distracting, lol, they are good shots.

i like 4 the best

Thanx for the comment nickisonfire yeah that is one of mine as well keep those comments and critique's comin.......

The colors look great in the first two. #4 is my favorite as well.

Hey Idaho thanx for the comment..............those colors do pop dont they........

The lighting is nice on these.

I dont really like her pose in #1 or #2, they look a bit unnatural and forced. I guess I dont like the wall either, it's a bit distracting from the model. The flare on #3 is distracting. Maybe its me, but the focus doesn't seem to be spot on in #4.

Personally my eye is distracted by the moving (and hence blurred) vehicles in the background of the last two pictures - Otherwise very good.

Thanx for the comments I am taking them all in and will be applying it all to the next shoot . Keep them coming

#1 she has some stray hairs or something on her neck/chest. #3 her rib is stiking out too much for me, I think it's how she's standing.

# 2 the background is to distracting, if your trying to show the "product", too many colors detract from it.

#1 Stray hairs, definitely get rid off. I've seen some great Bridal shots ruined with stray hairs.
Otherwise very nice.

JMO.

Once again everyone thanx for the comments and I will take all this and apply it next time. Its all the little things that you all pointed out that I am still learning to find in my shot's.....

1 and 4 are awesome shots.
the background in #2 is too distacting for me.
and the 3rd lacks something...altho she looks amazing theres something lackluster about the colors or contrast.
nice work.

Most reactions

Back