What's new

First outdoor shoot C&C please...

Bigpopa

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Location
Golden,Co
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This shoot is for Conquest clothing a sister brand to Take a Nap clothing company . They are a MMa clothing company.

1.
Tiff91.jpg


2.
Tiff73.jpg


3.
Tiff46.jpg


4.
Tiff9.jpg
 
well besides the model being very distracting, lol, they are good shots.

i like 4 the best
 
Thanx for the comment nickisonfire yeah that is one of mine as well keep those comments and critique's comin.......
 
The colors look great in the first two. #4 is my favorite as well.
 
Hey Idaho thanx for the comment..............those colors do pop dont they........
 
The lighting is nice on these.

I dont really like her pose in #1 or #2, they look a bit unnatural and forced. I guess I dont like the wall either, it's a bit distracting from the model. The flare on #3 is distracting. Maybe its me, but the focus doesn't seem to be spot on in #4.
 
Personally my eye is distracted by the moving (and hence blurred) vehicles in the background of the last two pictures - Otherwise very good.
 
Thanx for the comments I am taking them all in and will be applying it all to the next shoot . Keep them coming
 
#1 she has some stray hairs or something on her neck/chest. #3 her rib is stiking out too much for me, I think it's how she's standing.
 
bring me

Three is my favorite. The focus and background exposure makes it look like shes standing in front of a painting! very nice shot.
 
# 2 the background is to distracting, if your trying to show the "product", too many colors detract from it.

#1 Stray hairs, definitely get rid off. I've seen some great Bridal shots ruined with stray hairs.
Otherwise very nice.

JMO.
 
Once again everyone thanx for the comments and I will take all this and apply it next time. Its all the little things that you all pointed out that I am still learning to find in my shot's.....
 
1 and 4 are awesome shots.
the background in #2 is too distacting for me.
and the 3rd lacks something...altho she looks amazing theres something lackluster about the colors or contrast.
nice work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom