First outing with my new toy - impressed so far

No kittens??? :( I'm going to have to re-evaluate our friendship now Raj.
Oooh boy! Can't let you do that now, can I? :lol:
Here's one especially for you mademoiselle, I hope this will delay any such misfortunes! :tiger:

15431425168_cde06a7244_c.jpg

Lovely set! "Mandarin ducks" is just delightful, definitely my favorite.

And now we are good again. Close call Raj. Love the kitty!

You seem to improve with each post. Nice set. Ed

I agree. I see nothing but improvement every time Raj. Nicely done [emoji106][emoji106]

Well done Raj and congrats on the new glass. For me #2 is a winner, could you have taken a step to the right to get that fence or whatever it is out of the frame ?

Lovely set! "Mandarin ducks" is just delightful, definitely my favorite.
Thanks Jazz, that's my fav too.. Those birds are so beautiful, I think they should get half the credit! :345:
those are all excellent.
Thanks Danny :)
Yayy @ you getting back in the saddle again. Happy shooting :)
Thank you kind sir, it's been a while since I went to the zoo! :D
And now we are good again. Close call Raj. Love the kitty!
Thanks barb, I'm relieved! :lol:
These are very nice. I used that lens for a long time (still do from time to time) and I have no complaints at all. It will give you some great shots.
Thanks Hunter, I'll ask you the same question then, did you feel the VR was making your photographs soft or am I doing it wrong?

Thanks Ed for the nice words, it means a lot! :D
I agree. I see nothing but improvement every time Raj. Nicely done [emoji106][emoji106]
Thanks a lot Jake, you guys are my inspiration. Everytime I head out, I just try to match the standards that you guys have set here.. :)
Well done Raj and congrats on the new glass. For me #2 is a winner, could you have taken a step to the right to get that fence or whatever it is out of the frame ?
Thanks Bill :D I'm afraid not though, there was only rusty cage right side of the macaws, I was trying to include as little of man made things as possible. I did think about removing the fence in photoshop, but as it turned out, I wasn't skilled enough :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back