What's new

First Panorama | Mackinac/St Ignace | C&C Please

macpro88

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Messages
355
Reaction score
33
Location
Ohio, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shots taken from Castle Rock, just north of St. Ignace, MI and the Mackinac Bridge, facing north.

Let me know how I did! Thanks!

$Untitled_Panorama1.webp
 
OK, looks good and even. But subject is kinda blah.
 
was that composed of 3 images? I can see 3 seams. The one on the right is not as bad, but the one on the left is not only a seam, but looks like some brush work as well. ;-)
 
here is a horrible b&w (done on purpose) to help it stand out a bit if you can't see it well in the color version. Should be noticeable though. Not trying to pick at ya...just help. ;-)


7498569948_3b65d37f61.jpg
 
Thanks all!

Yes, lots and lots of trees, and water, more trees. I personally enjoy it, but I failed to think out side the box when I though about panoramas, so the groups of photos I chose for panorama are kinda.... blah...

But I've never photomerged before and never edited a panorama before, so thank you for pointing out my seams!

How do I go about fixing these seams?

Thanks all!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom