First photo evAr!!!! C&C.

Never heard of the hot girl, ugly girl syndrome?

I guess I just go to the right places.

I saw a pretty strong 9 on Saturday.

I went to bed with a 9 once...but for some reason I woke up next to a 2.

Seriously though, I came downstairs to put my boots on for work and there was a naked girl sprawled out on the couch. No idea who she was...

And so we arrive at one of the reasons that it's smart to keep drinking and gaming well apart.

I guess I just go to the right places.

I saw a pretty strong 9 on Saturday.

I went to bed with a 9 once...but for some reason I woke up next to a 2.

Seriously though, I came downstairs to put my boots on for work and there was a naked girl sprawled out on the couch. No idea who she was...

And so we arrive at one of the reasons that it's smart to keep drinking and gaming well apart.

The girl was brought home by a roommate. I should have taken a picture and uploaded it to facebook.

For your first shot this is very nice, you must have a good camera :thumbup:

Also, i think there is a lack of wings here... but on the forum section front i really can't help you, i just ban douchbags...

Maybe a thread in the feedback section, showing lots of peoples support to change the section layout may work? I would certainly bring it to the attention of the admins.

For your first shot this is very nice, you must have a good camera :thumbup:

Also, i think there is a lack of wings here... but on the forum section front i really can't help you, i just ban douchbags...

Maybe a thread in the feedback section, showing lots of peoples support to change the section layout may work? I would certainly bring it to the attention of the admins.

Argh...so hard to fly under the radar...

:er:

Did you ever get that girl out of the floor?

Random%20House%2072.jpg.243383.jpg

YOURZ MUMZ ARE 1 OUT OF 10 . I KNOW COZ I'M STALKING THEM.

Wouldn't be the first wierdo. I can understand some one like Mila Jovovich, but my mom?

Why did we have to bring Mila into it...Shes atleast a solid 9. Saying shes anything less is like labeling a girl a strong 6. Aka, an oxymoron.

Did you ever get that girl out of the floor?

A little bit of sand paper and elbow grease cleaned her right up.

I'm not. quite. following you.

YOURZ MUMZ ARE 1 OUT OF 10 . I KNOW COZ I'M STALKING THEM.

Wouldn't be the first wierdo. I can understand some one like Mila Jovovich, but my mom?

Why did we have to bring Mila into it...Shes atleast a solid 9. Saying shes anything less is like labeling a girl a strong 6. Aka, an oxymoron.

How could you? She'd a solid 10. Like, I want to have her babys and do her house work for the rest of my life solid 10. Do you think if I was terminally ill and wrote the make a wish foundation, they'd grant my wish to bang Mila?

Do you think if I was terminally ill and wrote the make a wish foundation, they'd grant my wish to bang Mila?

NO BECAUSE YOU'D BE SICK WITH SQUIRREL AIDS AND
THEY'LL ONLY GIVE YOU A RABBIT AND A BOTTLE OF BEER

Serioously...what's with these people and not getting the wings? BISCUIT!!!

im here dude....im here...and its the ****ing wings, man...theyre RIGHT ****ING THERE!!!!

it's ok v, they are all fumbling thru their users manuals...they cant honestly have the spare time to translate your brilliance too. give them a break man...remember, we do this for the wings, man...the ****ing goddamned wings. :hug::

oh and poly is gone...for now.

dum dum DUMMMMMMM!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back