First photo post

Zenzanon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, here's my first photo post here.
I took this image a month or so ago. I'm working on finishing up some rolls so hopefully I'll have something newer to post soon.

3381397480_691d4f95d7.jpg

I like it, in part because it's a bit unusual.

Wow! Pretty dang good for a first post!
Way better then my first photo post. :er:

My favorite part is the green on the leaves and how the light shine through that. Quick question how long have you been shooting before you started here at TP?. Overall a really nice shot, you mention roll was this a film shot.

Very interesting capture.

Can I guess that they are stadium type lights behind the trees in the mist? Square crop makes me want to assume MF film? I'd like to see more.

Marc

Thanks everyone!

Tux- I've been shooting since around the summer of '04 and have slowly become more and more obsessed with this hobby. I'm a member on a few other photo forums, but I like to try to get critiques from different crowds. It helps keep me on my feet. :)

Marc- The lights are spotlights from a building that is in the background. It's quite an unusual building, apparently the architect designed it so it's shaped like a cello when viewed from above. I guess it makes sense since its the performing arts center on campus.
This is indeed 6x6 film. It was shot with my Bronica SQ-A setup on expired Agfa 160 XPS.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back