What's new

First photo with new 50mm and homeside

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
HELLLLLOOOOOO EVERYONE!!!

I am home and on American soil, I would like to share a two pics with you all. one someone took of my reuniting with my 8 1/2 month old son and another I took with my new 1.4 50mm lens my wife bought me for a coming home gift.

Enjoy guys and I look forward to sharing more pics with you all.

561792_4035482084594_1207974319_33891909_1505813557_n.jpg


576064_4035482844613_1207974319_33891913_722167564_n.jpg


526230_308982365847381_174945879251031_744096_1608939326_n.jpg
 
Thank you so much for your service in the military. I am glad for you and your family your home safe. The goverment should give you any camera you want for free. Thanks for your service.
 
Congratulations on the new lens, and a very hearty welcome home!
 
Love the third shot. The line of trees actually pull me to the subject rather than away from it. Welcome home soldier! Hooah!
 
Welcome back and thanks for your service.
 
Welcome back :thumbup:
 
Welcome to Peace ;)

I can feel how happy you and your family must be...
I think the second image is classic...because it talks for the past from where you return and the future you are heading too....
I like the other images equally
I miss your baby's face in the first

Regards :D
 
Thank you sir for doing what you do.
 
Welcome back. I cant wait for my cousin to come back in two weeks :-)

Enjoy the camera and lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom