What's new

First Pic with my new studio strobes

fotogenik

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
1
Location
Louisville, Kentucky
I been working for the past week cleaning out the crap in my basement to set up a small in home studio, we have since decided we are moving our living room to the basement and turning the current living room area into the studio instead.

Anyway, Here is the first shot I fired off after my alienbee strobes were up and running, no background, blank concrete room in the basement just playing around.

20060301214532_framedbaxter.jpg
 
Looks pretty good to me. I was looking at some of those strobes last year, they seem to be a pretty good deal.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom