first pics ever!!! d70s

stumpjumper21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
c and c please!

undergroundap.blogspot.com -- the only pics there yet ;)

redtippmann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
eh lets go in order
1: could have a little more composition but yea it wasnt great conditions bright sun so the subject cant comfortably have there face lit up(not the best wording)

2: I like the idea but the swich for some reason looks a tid bit out of focous, and the white balance could be better. These could be the result of my monitor.

3: dont know at all what im supose to be looking at and you might want to not use a strobe just use a tripod and the natural lighting.

4: I like the lighting looks good and the background isn't too distracting and again you could add more composition.

5: not bad seems a tid bit dark i would want to look at my histogram and look at the light levels.

6:Could have been a really nice shot but its blurry, too long of an exposure not to have a steady base at least a desk. But I don't know you might have wanted it like this because you put it online.

Yea and just one thing I noticed is that allot of your pictures have a noticeable amount of grain I asked someone else that isn't a photographer and they didn't see any so I might be just me. So you might want to check your ISO.

So thats all I can think of and if im technically wrong about something im sory but I have only been doing this for about a year now. Hope I helped!

Last edited:

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Congrats on the D70S! Awesome camera!

I'd comment but I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaay too lazy to go to an external link. :) I'll anxiously await seeing your pics here, though!

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics