first pics with the new G3

james m

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
jamesm.clubsnap.org
I have had my new Canon G3 for a couple of weeks and finally got out to use it on the weekend, here are some of the pics

blue-backdrop.jpg

red-frame.jpg

volvo-reflection.jpg

opera-house-4.jpg

harbour-bridge-1.jpg

sunset-v1.jpg

james m ....

James, I'd say getting the G3 was money well spent. Nice shots here, I particularly like the second & last ones.

Well done! :)

Jim

wow!!! ... fabulous colors and clarity ... nice shots :D

everybody's getting a new camera 8)

I can honestly say I enjoyed then very very much!

I've been looking into digital cameras. Hmm..one that isnt 5k, and not exactly a point and shoot, AND I wont get bored with ;)

photobug said:
James, I'd say getting the G3 was money well spent. Nice shots here, I particularly like the second & last ones.

Well done! :)

Jim

Dew said:
wow!!! ... fabulous colors and clarity ... nice shots :D

everybody's getting a new camera 8)

Thanks Jim, Dew and Jeff....

yep a new camera and it was money well spent. I normally shoot slide film but had a computer crash a couple weeks back and lost 90gig of scanned slides and had no back up :cry:

So I decided to get another digicam to keep taking pics while I try and find time to re-scan everything and not get further behind by shooting rolls of slides.

photong said:
I can honestly say I enjoyed then very very much!

I've been looking into digital cameras. Hmm..one that isnt 5k, and not exactly a point and shoot, AND I wont get bored with ;)

Also thanks photong

That was one of the reasons I went for the G3, all the manual controls on the camera plus the quality of the pics as well. It would be nice if it went wider than 35mm without having to use a convertor but I can live with that for the price I paid... :mrgreen:

I am also thinking of getting an IXUS 400 as well instead of carring the G3 with me everyday.

james m ....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back