First Pics

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some pictures i took during Christmas day with my new (and First) dSLR. It's a Canon Digital Rebel XT

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

some interesting compositions (i like the beans) but nothing is in focus in any of these, well #1 almost is but it could be sharper. Looks promising keep practicing with the depth of field and such. Keep posting!

for those shots i was using Auto focus with teh kit lens... do you know of any reasons why they didn't come out completely in focus? It was on Manual i believe... so could it be because of poor lighting or bad settings?

they probably aren't coming completly into focus.. because (and i'm guessing) you are trying to get a really close-up without using a macro lens...

I personally have always been a fan of a blur background..

but if you want the entire thing crisp.. while close-up...and you aren't ready to buy a macro... it's always easier to intially stand back while taking a picture... and then edit/crop it down in photoshop

Guess you should test your camera as sometimes the focus can be 'out' - or maybe you were just too close

I think it was just some sort of user error, being my first day with the camera, it seems to focus fine now

Most reactions

New Topics

Back