What's new

First picture post

jonnytalks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So this is my first post on this site I hope to hear back about what you guys think.
4310426537_8057358eea.jpg
 
Looks great but a bit overexposed I think. I'd like to see more detail in the ice, especially the parts in the foreground. (That is ice, isn't it?)
 
Yeah It is ice. ill be sure to try and get more detail in the future ill be going back there in a couple of weeks and there will still be plenty of ice :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom