What's new

First pictures with my Ricoh kr-5

Nurd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
347
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And they didn't turn out well. Could you please tell me what happened to my pictures? Is there a light leak?

1.) Yeah it was okay sometimes

22.jpg


2) Testing the lenses
444.jpg


3) Testing the flash
555.jpg


4) Then most of them turned out like this
666.jpg


5) and this
111.jpg


So yeah I would appreciate your input on whats wrong. I took these to a store to get developed. :(

*shrugs*
 
Im not too good at this stuff but I actually had that happen to a roll of film once and it was actually the way that they devoloped it... It was only a few of the pictures
 
Yeah the film has definitely got fogged somewhere. Difficult to tell if it's light leaking in the camera. Was it a new film? Could have been fogged at processing?
 
Yeah the film was pretty new. I have a billion other roles that I just bought also, so I'll check those out. If my film keeps ending up like this is it the camera?
 
where do you keep your film?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom