I like #1, but I would try to clone out the flare.
Nice concept in #5 but the sun unfortunately drowns out the web a little too much.
The rest feel to me like they're lacking something.
Here is an example of the type of composition I'm talking about... It's the same shot, but you have left the shrubs, trees, path...everything chopped off with no cohesiveness to the structure.......
this simple crop to the subject is much more appealing and identifies your shot taking it out of the snapshot arena, into the photography arena....
![]()
Here is an example of the type of composition I'm talking about... It's the same shot, but you have left the shrubs, trees, path...everything chopped off with no cohesiveness to the structure.......
this simple crop to the subject is much more appealing and identifies your shot taking it out of the snapshot arena, into the photography arena....
![]()