What's new

First Point and Shoot/Bridge?

MarcGonsalves

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 24, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Rhode Island
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, perhaps I posted this in the wrong spot earlier. I'm looking to enter into the wide world of photography, but I don't have a camera. I was looking into some point and shoots to get me started and I stumbled across the Canon SX210 IS. Was wondering if ya'll had any input on it? Anything is appreciated
 
That seems to be a pretty good first camera to me. Nice lens range (28-352mm), has manual controls (progarams, scenes, manual, shutter, aperture), 80-1600 iso, decent price. It has enough user controls that it can be a learing base. Or if you just want a decent camera, it has enough user control you can go outside the box with it using manual controls. They may not be as easy to use like a DSLR. But once you learn each, its not too bad. My first digital was similar. Menu function to access some of the user control. You get used to it after a while. Not as fast as a DSLR. But then again, you not paying nearly as much for it, so I really wouldn't expect it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom