I'm a wee tired, so I'll just restrict my comments to the first one (word of advice, whenever asking for C&C, limiting the number of pictures you present at a time is good, so that people viewing don't say "oh dear heavens no, I'm not commenting on all that"

).
Anyway, the first photo looks underexposed, and given that those flowers are white, it might have been wise to use highlight tone priority. I see you're shooting with the Canon 400D, which should have HTP. You shot that at f/10, so you could easily bump up the exposure by stopping-up the aperture and in the process get a shallower depth-of-field to bring out the subject more. I also get the sense that you might have been trying to get the flower(s) in the centre as the subjects, but they get lost in background clutter. Choosing a more contrasting background, by repositioning yourself to get the other flowers more out of the way, will work wonders.