First Post - Abstract B&W

chris4434

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone recently I have become extremely interested in photography and am wanting to learn as much as I can about it. Black and White photos are by far my favorite but I do like color photos sometimes. This is my first post and so I figured I would share one of my B&W pics. This is an abstract picture and is different from what I normally take pictures of but I like it. Please let me know what you think.

16971_1204100738799_1117020090_30510846_6900876_n.jpg

Personally I like the weird and abstract, but having a clue what it is about helps. Here is an example of a weird and perhaps abstract shot that you can tell what it is more or less.

This is not a great photo and I am not trying to one up you in your thread, just offering some perspective.

2892835790044176181S600x600Q85.jpg

Personally I like the weird and abstract, but having a clue what it is about helps. Here is an example of a weird and perhaps abstract shot that you can tell what it is more or less.

This is not a great photo and I am not trying to one up you in your thread, just offering some perspective.

2892835790044176181S600x600Q85.jpg

The picture is of a pendant light. I did remove all the color in photoshop but thats the only editing I did. I didn't really intend for it to be a picture that you could tell what it is. It was meant to be a non objective minimalist style photo.

it's a weird shot, but I like it!! I bet I would like it even more if you boosted the contrast on it, wonder how that would look? This would look really cool hanging in a modern loft, good job!

Interesting Post.
Nice work done by you buddy.

It looks like an alien elbow to me, kind of creepy.

Dear Chris,

Actually i felt a reluctance to say something first, since it is your first post of an image (second in the forum); i think you could have experimented more and found a better one; the whole world is in front of you; so expecting a powerful abstraction from you next time

ATB

Regards :D

The OP, chris4434 hasn't been logged onto the forums since posting that photo nearly a year ago:

Last Activity: 01-29-2010 10:19 PM

Thanks for digging it back up javlin. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back