What's new

First Post For Ages!

jophassa

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
466
Reaction score
0
Location
Scotland
I have gone through an unwanted hiatus and here are my results of this.

I dont think i have posted any of these before. The dark ones are meant to be dark so dont say anything about those being dark. If you like you your head where it is....muahahahaha.

Please comment...

1
tink2010.jpg


2
tink2114.jpg


3
tink1916-1.jpg


4
Jew-ZPlop014.jpg


5
Jew-ZPlop073-1.jpg


6
Jew-ZPlop032-1.jpg


7
Jew-ZPlop046-1.jpg


8
Jew-ZPlop036.jpg


9
Jew-ZPlop051-1.jpg


10
Jew-ZPlop063-1.jpg


11
Jew-ZPlop070-1.jpg


12
Jew-ZPlop068-1.jpg
 
thanks for the comment. yeah, i predicted that would be the one that confused people. it actually looks better when it is smaller but i changed it a bit on picasa and that made the file size smaller for some unknown reason.

here is another one...

13
Jew-ZPlop074.jpg
 
Good series, I like the dark shots but I must need to calibrate my monitor because number 9 looks almost entirely black on my screen.
 
number 9 is a very dark shot, yes. i wanted it that way because i wanted the shadows to be the same depth as the dark walls. i have become obsessed with all things to do with shadows lately.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom