Jim Back TPF Noob! Joined Mar 13, 2008 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location OHIO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 14, 2008 #1 Taken during our recent "heat wave" Honey Creek forms our northern property line. Much more fun in the summer!
Taken during our recent "heat wave" Honey Creek forms our northern property line. Much more fun in the summer!
S SkyHighPhotographs TPF Noob! Joined Mar 13, 2008 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Location Westcountry UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 15, 2008 #2 This is something we miss in this part of the world - snow. Would love to try out some photography in this kind of scenery. Looks a very beautiful spot. Perfect for building a cosy treehouse with a hammock swinging just above the river.
This is something we miss in this part of the world - snow. Would love to try out some photography in this kind of scenery. Looks a very beautiful spot. Perfect for building a cosy treehouse with a hammock swinging just above the river.
The Losing Kind TPF Noob! Joined Feb 24, 2008 Messages 197 Reaction score 0 Location Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 15, 2008 #3 That's so beautiful! I wish I had gone out more this winter with my camera since we got plenty of snow this year.
That's so beautiful! I wish I had gone out more this winter with my camera since we got plenty of snow this year.