First Post: New to forum!

MetaphoricalFoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. I'm going to keep this short. I always enjoy frequenting a good forum, so I will now frequent this one. I doesn't hurt that I will get some much needed critique from some of the many talented people here at TPF.

Here's a shot I got of a boy walking his horse, in which his family just adopted due to neglect. I personally like it a lot. What do y'all think?

$kidHORSE.jpg

Here's a self portrait of myself I took the other night out of pure boredom.

$SELFPORTRAITbw.jpg
(Goofy, I know)

Thanks and I look forward to sharing some of my photos with y'all.

I kinda like the horse shot.. but something about the b&w conversion isn't doing it for me.

I feel sorry for that poor horse! It is in bad shape! You shot it well though.

Selfie? Harsh light... need to diffuse that.... that shadow is dark.

Where are you in SA? I grew up near North Star Mall and graduated from Lee High School late 80's.

Where are you in SA? I grew up near North Star Mall and graduated from Lee High School late 80's.

I lived there for quite a while.. I DO miss the food!

I'm on the North East Side by Rolling Oaks Mall. I lived maybe a block or two away from North Star for a few years.

I lived there for quite a while.. I DO miss the food!

If you're going to miss anything, that's it. Nothing else really exciting here. I know this because I've been here my whole life. Haha.

Thanks everyone else for the tips. I'm slowly but surely learning the whole post-production aspect of photography.

Most reactions

Back