What's new

First Post, New to photography, much need of C&C

AxelMoney

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
OREGON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3/31/10 2:19pm
IMG_0046.jpg

Since it was on old jeep in an old style garage, I felt it needed a Sepia touch
ISO 400
18mm
f/5.6
1/200

3/31/10 2:17pm
IMG_0043.jpg

ISO 400
20mm
f/5
1/200

3/31/10 2:11pm
IMG_0029.jpg

This was hard to get, I just think I should of blurred the background more.
ISO 400
45mm
f/6.3
1/250

3/31/10 2:27pm
IMG_0052.jpg

ISO 800
53mm
f/5.6
1/200

I ordered the pictures from my fav. to least fav.

thanks for your time. :)
 
I'm no pro, but make sure you have a defined subject and make sure this subject is clear(pic 4) and if you are trying to consecrate the eye on one thing make sure the background is cluttered (pic 3)
 
Axel
I took the liberty to crop one of your shots.

Sometimes less is more. :mrgreen:


The tree would probably looked better at less of an angle, so it goes across and on somewhat of an diagonal.

This crop gives an idea, although it is not what I was trying to show you. Notice there are less distractions.
Tree.jpg
 
like #1 but seems blury
 
I *think* there are some focus issues with #1 and #2.

#1 just seems odd for me...maybe there needs to be more emphasis on the Jeep? Maybe a closer crop...?

#2 could be better if there was a clear focus on the ax.
 
I *think* there are some focus issues with #1 and #2.

#1 just seems odd for me...maybe there needs to be more emphasis on the Jeep? Maybe a closer crop...?

#2 could be better if there was a clear focus on the ax.

25434_1249685606761_1368106339_3059.jpg
different shot with the ax

25434_1249685726764_1368106339_3059.jpg
and a re shot of the jeep(i think it came out better with a shot at a different time of day)
 
Axel
I took the liberty to crop one of your shots.

Sometimes less is more. :mrgreen:


The tree would probably looked better at less of an angle, so it goes across and on somewhat of an diagonal.

This crop gives an idea, although it is not what I was trying to show you. Notice there are less distractions.
Tree.jpg

Gotcha. it does look a bit better maybe ill try different angles with it tomorrow if the weather is permitting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom