What's new

First post - Zakim Bridge, Boston

Leach0789

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Rhode Island
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, I'm new here! I'm a beginner and haven't shared any of my pictures online yet, but I figured this would be a decent one to start! All feedback is welcome, I really want to improve as a photographer.

DSC_0536_watermark.jpg
 
Looks a bit underexposed and tilted to the right.
 
Keep an eye on composition.
If you could have moved more to your left to get the light stands and bridge centered, it could have improved the shot ... maybe even vertical.
 
This bridge is very tough to get a good photo of. There are big fences and bars all around it. I'd give it another shot, but I moved out of the city :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom