What's new

first post...

squirl033

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
484
Reaction score
595
Location
too close to Seattle
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just found this site, and thought i'd sign up and see what it's all about... here's a shot from last week to start of with... taken at Snoqualmie Falls, WA, using a Canon 5D and Tamron SP24-135 lens, 1/60 @ f/11

SnoFallsrainbows_filteredsm.jpg
 
I'd like to see a bit more of the top of the cliffs. It is quite excellent though.

Also, I can't really tell on my laptop because I'm sitting outside, if theres glare or if its a little over exposed.

Anyone else on that one?
 
Welcome to TPF. You're off to a fantastic start! I think this shot is excellent!
 
I love the double rainbow very rare!
 
thank you all for the kind comments... :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom