What's new

First Post :)

Joined
Jul 22, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Would love to get some feedback :D


angel03sm.jpg
crosssm.jpg
sunset1sm.jpg


hubbardston_1sm.jpg


MichelleBeaulieu_____AftertheStorm_sm.jpg


​
Art by Michelle Beaulieu | Facebook
 
Well....they're very...um...green lol. Obviously you were aiming for the green tint.

Welcome to the forum!
 
I feel like they could of done without blacking out a circle around the main subject on the first two. Take that as a personal opinion rather than an artistic flaw, though. . I do like the rain-drops, however!
 
too much vignette.
welcome!
 
Welcome to the forum!!!
I see you have your own unique style. I personally am not a big fan of all the vignetting and tinting choices.

Just a hint for your next post........# your shots so people can make more specific C&C.........if that is what you want......=)
Keep posting and keep shoot!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom