First product shots no good

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tls-photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I tried and failed, someone please help me out here. Meat paper and 2 lights.

filterMedium.jpg

filtercrop3Medium.jpg

filtercrop4Medium.jpg

filtercrop2Medium.jpg

filtercrop5Medium.jpg

filtercropMedium.jpg

hungfilterMedium.jpg

Your white balance is WAY off. You have all that white paper there, which makes white balancing a breeze. Shoot in raw when you do this type of work. Click white balance on the paper. Your lighting is actually pretty good and soft. No shadows. Pick one shot and work on it. There's no need to post 8 shots. In most cases, you'll only need one good shot. I looked at the exif and it says you shot these at 20mm, which makes me think you did a fair bit of cropping. Shoot with a 50mm or longer.

I'm not sure the camera you work with allows you to shoot in RAW - or does it?
And is meat paper really white?
Or is it an off-white of sorts?
And what lights did you use?
Desk lamps?
Can you set your white balance to the given light source (choosing from about five different possibilities)? What was it set to?
Of all the photos you are presenting here, I think the fourth works best. You could work on that one further.

I am getting frustrated again, I see people here put out amazing pictures with little to no studio equipment. I can't even get one shot right! Every picture I take from my RC plane makes people shake with joy. I use my E500 and it looks like a snap shot.

I am getting frustrated again, I see people here put out amazing pictures with little to no studio equipment. I can't even get one shot right! Every picture I take from my RC plane makes people shake with joy. I use my E500 and it looks like a snap shot.

a light tent would make things much easier they are quite cheap too some come in kits with two lamps :)

Most reactions

Back