pict0080j.jpg

Berries
pict0041ey.jpg

Leaves
pict0093rz.jpg

Tree Trunk with one eye
pict0079o.jpg

You are on your way, keep on shooting.

I am willing to bet that with some more practice and time on this forum that within a short while you will be able to retake similar photos and have much better results. I also recommend going to your local library and checking out a couple photography books to help you along.

Dude, you have the best Flickr ever! Thanks for the comments too man, I appreciate it.

Dude, you have the best Flickr ever! Thanks for the comments too man, I appreciate it.

Best Flickr ever? You must be busting my balls lol

I mean, your photos are amazing!!

I can see where you're going but to be honest, it looks likes they were shot with a point and shoot camera. what did you shoot with?

Hitachi HDC-1291E 12MP Camera
And it's not one of those huge bulky cameras, im just a beginner!

thats cool, you'd be amazed at what a little post processing can do for point and shoot pics ;)

I might experiment with them on Photoshop!
Any more comments?

I have a suggestion not really a comment.

look into this book.......

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Exposure-Photographs-Digital-Updated/dp/0817463003/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1282366332&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: Understanding Exposure: How to Shoot Great Photographs with a Film or Digital Camera (Updated Edition)…[/ame]

You stole my thunder, I was going to recomend a similar book, but yours says updated edition.:er:

Nice work, the shots all look overexposed though. Grab that book recommended above, and keep shooting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back