What's new

First real picture C&C

tw33k2514

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the first picture I have actually given any thought. it was taken on a pool table with lowish light. I would love to hear your thoughts and any constructive criticism.


ISO100 | 27mm | f/5.6 | 4.0 sec | no flash


img0369fy4.jpg
 
You could call it that. I'm still at the point of finding what settings work best in certain situations. I kinda just took that pic to see what would happen in lowish light with no flash. im pretty new to all of this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom