Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

by luvmyfamily1, on Flickr

Aperture (F): 5.60ISO speed rating: 100
Lens focal length, mm: 50.0
Flash: Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
Shutter speed (APEX): 0.0078 (1/128)
Exposure mode: Manual exposure

Not bad. Now put on that bikini and give us a real smile.

F/5.6 at 1/125 at ISO 100, in the SUN??? NO wonder your arm and ankle areas all look over-exposed....

And that weird look....aw, c'mon, surely you've got a decent fake smile, or even a real one???

I say RE-SHOOT!!

F/5.6 at 1/125 at ISO 100, in the SUN??? NO wonder your arm and ankle areas all look over-exposed....

And that weird look....aw, c'mon, surely you've got a decent fake smile, or even a real one???

I say RE-SHOOT!!

wasn't in sun....in shade, only feet were in sun. I tried f/4....not enough, tried f/2.8....not enough....had shutter speed at 125, due to moving around. Ok, a reshoot :)

It seems like it would have been more natural, or at least more compositionallty friendly, to have sat upon the rock that your feet are on and turned yourself toward the camera, perhaps with your feet more to the side on the lower rock.... that way, your pose would look better, the shadows wouldn't hinder your image, and the trees would have balanced the frame..... It also looks like f8 would have hit the mark on exposure.

It seems like it would have been more natural, or at least more compositionallty friendly, to have sat upon the rock that your feet are on and turned yourself toward the camera, perhaps with your feet more to the side on the lower rock.... that way, your pose would look better, the shadows wouldn't hinder your image, and the trees would have balanced the frame..... It also looks like f8 would have hit the mark on exposure.

I agree with the positioning, however wouldn't f/8 have let even more light in?

I'm afraid you have it backwards.... In general terms, a lower f stop number increases the amount of light that hits the film, and decreases the depth of field (blurs the foreground and background), while higher f stops decrease the amount of light (closes the aperture) and increases the depth of field....

Most reactions

Back