First Senior Shoot

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, been awhile since I posted. Here is my first senior shoot of this year and coming year, Enjoy
icon_smile.gif

*these are only a few of the ones I took.

8069627921_e61cd92dc7_b.jpg

8069623908_d4a53a969c_b.jpg

8069624912_6ba4ef2e7c_b.jpg

8069630887_f5d77ebf1e_b.jpg

I think they look pretty good, though I hope you take my suggestions with a grain of salt, since I am by no means a pro.

#1 and # 3 the branches are kind of distracting. I would try to clone them out (or just crop it out in #3).
#2 is a neat idea imho, I would just try to remove some of the leaves that are obstructing him
#4 is also neat, but there is another branch on his arm that could go away.

Did you think about doing a portrait crop for them? It might help, it might not. Something maybe to try?

Overall I liked them, those minor things are just what I noticed. Like I said I am nowhere near a pro at all, I just thought I would tell you what I thought. I think they are great shots, just maybe need a tweak here and there.

My first thought was that all of them could use some aggressive cropping with the exception of MAYBE #3. Lots of wasted space that doesn't add much. Consider #2... you can have the same effect regardless of if you have it as it is now, or 1/3-1/2 less leaves. It's not about the leaves... it's about him.

Expression in 2 isn't great. I think he has sort of a peculiar smile, so that's part of it, but it's quite off in #2.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back