lexloo TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2014 Messages 17 Reaction score 4 Location Inside your head Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2014 #1 Hello! I'm pretty new to all of this, and I was just testing my camera and trying to see what I could do. Critique is welcome.
Hello! I'm pretty new to all of this, and I was just testing my camera and trying to see what I could do. Critique is welcome.
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 11, 2014 #2 Just keep shooting, testing your camera and read about some basic stuff in photography! Read a bit about composition first and maybe about the light, but not too much because you can easily be overwhelmed. For now, don't shoot in harsh sun.
Just keep shooting, testing your camera and read about some basic stuff in photography! Read a bit about composition first and maybe about the light, but not too much because you can easily be overwhelmed. For now, don't shoot in harsh sun.
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 11, 2014 #3 Welcome! You're off to a good start. If you want in-depth critique, post only one photograph per thread and consult the sticky for what to include. (edit) Oh, I guess there isn't a sticky, but here is a thread on how to ask for critique: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...e-your-posts-get-critiques-your-work-c-c.html Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
Welcome! You're off to a good start. If you want in-depth critique, post only one photograph per thread and consult the sticky for what to include. (edit) Oh, I guess there isn't a sticky, but here is a thread on how to ask for critique: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...e-your-posts-get-critiques-your-work-c-c.html