First shoot | 810 85 1.4 | Softball Team

sscarmack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I've been having nothing but issues with my D4 as of lately so I sent it in for repair and have never gone without a camera.

So I decided to try out the D810.

This was my first shoot with it, I'm not entirely blown away by it yet, but I still have a lot of stuff to tweak to my liking.

I do however like the larger files, especially when it comes to editing.

I'm not sure if this will replace my D4 or just be a nice back up, but so far, its a pretty nice camera.

Nikon D810
Nikon 85 1.4G
1/500
f2.8
iso200

20150604-004_zpsjy4nfdks.jpg

100% crop
20150604-004-2_zpslji4aep0.jpg

Yup, detail level is just amazing. You should stick with the D810. I can give you an address to ship that scrappy D4 to, they will "recycle" it free of charge. Lol

Yup, detail level is just amazing. You should stick with the D810. I can give you an address to ship that scrappy D4 to, they will "recycle" it free of charge. Lol
Well I'm sure I won't have it back from Nikon for a few weeks, I'll be sure to update the return address lol

Very nice Sean. On a side note, that young lady is TOOO young to be wearing eye makeup. lol
She was actually one of the "tamer" ones lol

Well I'm sure I won't have it back from Nikon for a few weeks, I'll be sure to update the return address lol

Very nice Sean. On a side note, that young lady is TOOO young to be wearing eye makeup. lol
She was actually one of the "tamer" ones lol
And that is why you have always been my favorite. Lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back