M Miti TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 59 Reaction score 4 Location Nuoro, Sardinia, Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 28, 2012 #1 Hi everyone! I'd like to know anything that might improve my newbee's skills. I wonder if I should have used a pol filter in this case.
Hi everyone! I'd like to know anything that might improve my newbee's skills. I wonder if I should have used a pol filter in this case.
simion TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2012 Messages 65 Reaction score 3 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 28, 2012 #2 The white balance seems a bit off, and it's quite... noisy. What ISO did you shoot it at?
M Miti TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 59 Reaction score 4 Location Nuoro, Sardinia, Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 28, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I used iso 200 at f/11 and most of my shots are noisy. I don't know why??!!!!
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 28, 2012 #4 Events at distances have their own charm.... but the image itself is very small; yet i like it
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 28, 2012 #5 yeah, it has a nice emotional concept too it