What's new

First shots for a noob with Dx40

Heck

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
988
Reaction score
7
Location
New York, Bronx/Westchester
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I found this site while looking for some info on a camera and I picked up a Nikon D40x and love it out the box. These are 2 shots I took from a boat this weekend in the long island sound. Nothing fancy but Its my first.

1
DSC_0078_edited.jpg



2
DSC_0067.jpg
 
I don't remember for sure but I think I have done work at that light house. I like the second one also.
 
Execution Light is the name of it and its off sands point, Thanks for the kind words.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom