What's new

First shots with the canon T3i

cut with a scissor

No scissor, but there are scissors. Well, to be technical one side of a pair of scissors would be a scissor, but I would think a bit difficult to make a clean cut with, unless of course a really, really good half of a good pair. I really am being pissy this morning...probably time to go back to bed.
 
cut with a scissor

No scissor, but there are scissors. Well, to be technical one side of a pair of scissors would be a scissor, but I would think a bit difficult to make a clean cut with, unless of course a really, really good half of a good pair. I really am being pissy this morning...probably time to go back to bed.

He He,my bad! thanks for a hearty laugh!

Pair of Scissors
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom