acolon2010
TPF Noob!
I'
Last edited:
What were your very first shots, Rez?
What I was saying was the composition was off. If you are just shooting to see what your camera can do then that is different. But then why post them. I am always learning new things to do with my camera and what my camera can do, but I do not post those pictures for C&C. I only post what I feel is worth being put into my portfolio. Why post something that I already know is bad and off is so many ways.
Just my thought.
What I was saying was the composition was off. If you are just shooting to see what your camera can do then that is different. But then why post them. I am always learning new things to do with my camera and what my camera can do, but I do not post those pictures for C&C. I only post what I feel is worth being put into my portfolio. Why post something that I already know is bad and off is so many ways.
Just my thought.
You prolly shouldn't hang out in the beginners forum then, because, umm...*look around*
But don't worry, I PM'd him and suggested reading up on composition, and stuff. :thumbup:
