First Snow Portrait of My Daughter

Mach0

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if I posted this in the right section. First time trying out my PW mini and flex set up. Managed to get 10 mins out of my daughter in 30 degree weather. I'm attaching from my phone on the mobile app so if the quality sucks - let me know and I can repost from a PC. Please let me know what you think.

a69843f53356c3466f0f583c8e724e4b.jpg

06bef2bf9952608cd53659e1b8aac446.jpg

CC welcomed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Great use of flash.

Thanks ! I have the yn622n and tx set up but I honestly like the extra bells and whistles of the PW set up a bit more.

Very nice you are a lucky man.

John.

Very nice you are a lucky man.

John.

Thank you very much ! I was felt like I was pushing it since it was cold and she's only 4. But I'm happy with it. I wanted a more recent photo of her and I thought that park would be a nice background with the snow.

Awww... She's cute! Good poses!

Very nice

Wow! I think these look awesome! And what a cutie you have on your hands there!

What lens is that? I'm in LOVE with the bokeh.

Thanks !!! An 80-200 2.8

I think she's a doll! ....and apparently she likes to pose... take the advantage of that before she grows up! :D

I think she's a doll! ....and apparently she likes to pose... take the advantage of that before she grows up! :D
Haha, these are great! Really nicely exposed and the colours are lovely. Your daughter is such a cutie!

Thank you very much ! I was a bit worried about colors but not much a wb and hsl slider can't adjust ( in this case )

Thanks !!! An 80-200 2.8

I love my 70-200 2.8 II !!! Now to pick up a portable lighting setup! Your photos are really Nice!!

Thanks !!! An 80-200 2.8

I love my 70-200 2.8 II !!! Now to pick up a portable lighting setup! Your photos are really Nice!!

Thanks !! I love to shoot in the 135 to 180 mm range if the space permits. The light set up was a 24x36in soft box with a sb900. Tt1 on camera and flex tt5 on the sb900. Really simple and fast. For a little more power, I have an sb800 and a Tri flash mount. I've only used them twice in the same brolly once.

Most reactions

Back