First "street" shots + 1 other for c&c please

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
tried some street shots today, got rejected the first time after building up the nerve to ask. but i think it helped thicken my skin. the second lady agreed to let me and in turn i offered to send her prints so she can send them to her son in iraq who she hasnt seen in 5 years.

k3rxue.jpg

mry82a.jpg

another from the night

11lscb8.jpg

C&C welcome btw. Be harsh if needed

I like the chair, would be nice if it was more centered, but I like it.

for me, Number 1 would be just a touch better if she actually wasnt looking at the camera. Kinda like she was looking away thinking of her son, if you know what I mean. Still, very good shots.

Yeah, people were eyeing me down in the store, I caught a weird vibe lol. What about the ones of the young lady?

I know. I was being sarcastic/nice about her lol.

Personally i wouldn't class the first 2 shots as street shots because they don't take in enough of the environment

I like the chair shot. It seems to be a bit tilted though, and the ladder coming out of the chair feels wierd. A neat shot though. Makes me want to sit down in that chair.

Thanks. Yeah, its not perfect. I might try it again sometime lol

I don't know what to classify it as then. I didn't know her and approached her asking if I could take some pictures of her.

the later coming out of the chair is weird but interesting none the less, I spent more then a few seconds analyzing the pic which is good! Not really feeling the ol lady pics don't know why...

haha thanks, it was my first time photographing someone in public. i thought she looked interesting.

I like the chair one, cool idea and i get nostalgic scholarly vibe.... whatever that is lol.

Haha good ol borders lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back