First "Studio" shoot

what did you use for lighting - where did you position it:D

Flash through an umbrella on the right, reflector on left, flash pointing at the background.

Number 2 is the definite favorite. I love the interaction, and it seems someone maybe following in someone's footsteps lol. Overall Schwetty nice set, glad the studio is working out.:thumbup:

On the first girl. I'm guessing those are temporary blemishes on her left cheek. Please remove them.

On #10 or #11, hard to tell, crop below the elbows but remove the impression of the diaper. I really like the look she is giving above the camera, but the bulge is off putting.

Otherwise, great stuff on their expressions. I believe you have some tweaking with the lighting to do, but this can be done.

Thanks for sharing. BTW, I rarely comment on kid photos, so you have done well IMO.

Thanks K. The mark has been with her since she was born. The Dr. said it is suppose to go away after 2 years but it is still there.
39573_1670898657054_4812031_n.jpg

I agree about the bulging of the diaper. Hopefully soon I will have more studio photos of other than my kids and my self. I need to put something on the floor because it is carpet right now. Either go all out and hardwood floor the whole basement, or maybe get something temporary. Do you have a suggestion what to use to put over the carpet temporarily? I want to start laying the paper on the floor as well.

On the first girl. I'm guessing those are temporary blemishes on her left cheek. Please remove them.

On #10 or #11, hard to tell, crop below the elbows but remove the impression of the diaper. I really like the look she is giving above the camera, but the bulge is off putting.

Otherwise, great stuff on their expressions. I believe you have some tweaking with the lighting to do, but this can be done.

Thanks for sharing. BTW, I rarely comment on kid photos, so you have done well IMO.

The mark has been with her since she was born. The Dr. said it is suppose to go away after 2 years but it is still there.
My apologies, was unaware. Hopefully the Doc's timeline was off, but the prognosis was correct. Regardless, she is beautiful..... you know, for a kid and stuff. :biggrin:

I need to put something on the floor because it is carpet right now. Either go all out and hardwood floor the whole basement, or maybe get something temporary. Do you have a suggestion what to use to put over the carpet temporarily? I want to start laying the paper on the floor as well.
Check on Big Mike's posts, he has a good idea for roll out flooring. But you should know that paper and carpet mix as well as oil and water.

Here in Aus we call it form ply.

$b9d8dffd8e02233ef59ab6138214f9f4.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back