First Sunrise

treeafodo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The sunrise this morning. First time I've ever watched one. It was amazing how fast it actually rose into the clouds and out of sight., I wasn't expecting that nor how much the colors of the sky actually changed from frame to frame. What do you think, and what would you improve?

Sunrise March 25,2014 by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

Sunrise March 25,2014 5/365 by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

I'm still fairly new so take any comments with a grain of salt :)

I liked the second photo for the colours and the reflection of the purple in the water, I just wish the shore line had been slightly lighter so I could see more of it clearly, but I really like the shot

I do like that adjusted photo better, BUT, keep in mind I'm a rookie and my opinion may not be the majority :)

I do like that adjusted photo better, BUT, keep in mind I'm a rookie and my opinion may not be the majority :)

I agree 100%. Definitely looks better with the adjustment. Much more clarity/detail in the picture.

Oh, and FYI; shooting sunrises are by far my most favorite thing to do (especially on vacation somewhere). Nothing better than sitting on the beach w/ a hot cup of coffee watching the sunrise w/ your camera in hand.

I think it looks better as well. I agree with you stacker. It was worth waking up early and watching it. Come summer, when it's not as cold, I'll be planning on watching a lot more.

I think it looks better as well. I agree with you stacker. It was worth waking up early and watching it. Come summer, when it's not as cold, I'll be planning on watching a lot more.

^^^ key :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back