MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 6, 2006 #1 Well here it is..my first try LOL. This is my metal Starbucks milk steaming cup. You can even see where I just used it to make my White Chocolate Mocha (mmmmmm!!) and there is some foam from the milk on the star AHAHAH!!
Well here it is..my first try LOL. This is my metal Starbucks milk steaming cup. You can even see where I just used it to make my White Chocolate Mocha (mmmmmm!!) and there is some foam from the milk on the star AHAHAH!!
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Jan 6, 2006 #2 love the vignetting! Nice texture too
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 vignetting? HAHA that is what the lens did. My highest aperture was only 3.3, so that was the best I got lol.
vignetting? HAHA that is what the lens did. My highest aperture was only 3.3, so that was the best I got lol.