What's new

First time bouncing flash and wb ?'s

clay.perry

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
North Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got my flash last week. Here is a photo of my wife, she is eight months pregnant (My excuse to get a camera! :sexywink:) I bounced the flash off the left wall. I tried overhead but I though this one from the wall looked better. I have those compact florescent bulbs through out the entire house. They were purchased before the camera. The wb seems off to me. How do I fix it? Would putting a gel over the flash (this would be a whole new thing to learn) and using a custom wb help? Or can be be fixed in ps?

Thanks
Clay

IMG_2313b.jpg
 
You wll need to gel your flash to match the ambient light.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom