J J-Rand TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location The Gateway to the West Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2010 #1 I was walking around and liked the repetition in this photo. Any C&C is welcome.
Live_free TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 599 Reaction score 7 Location Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2010 #2 I like it. Although I would have used a larger aperture to get more of the picture in focus.
T TiaS TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2010 Messages 116 Reaction score 0 Location Newfoundland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2010 #3 I like the perspective.
AUS-10 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2009 Messages 186 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2010 #4 Kinda boring to me.
S SoonerBJJ No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 437 Reaction score 54 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2010 #5 Live_free said: I like it. Although I would have used a larger aperture to get more of the picture in focus. Click to expand... I think you mean smaller aperture.
Live_free said: I like it. Although I would have used a larger aperture to get more of the picture in focus. Click to expand... I think you mean smaller aperture.
MrRamonG TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2009 Messages 378 Reaction score 2 Location Anaheim California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2010 #6 Maybe some more color would make this image more palatable.