First time car shoot - please critique :)

yeah i think i will find a different background to re shoot this. i work at a large workshop with big off white walls and red roller doors, maybe ill try shooting there.

Nurd: i havnt done much to this in photoshop, just a little contrast and saturation bump, sharpening and a little vignetting. the top left of the frame - just to the right of the blue pillar there used to be overcast sky, i erased it black hehe :) ps. i wouldnt have a clue what a vector image is! lol

Photofiend: thank you for your comments, i think my hard drive is probably 80% full of slop :D it helps having a very clean, well looked after car. my friend and i spent over 2 hours grooming this before the shoot (didnt touch intereior apart from windows) and also silver cars look mint on an overcast day :)

I have to say the picture is quite good, but the graffiti is just too overwhelming. (It's very vivid though, if the picture was about the graffiti you'd have a heck of a shot! :D ).

Though, maybe you could do some selective desaturating on the graffiti? Just my 2 cents :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back