DemonAstroth
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2008
- Messages
- 184
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Chicago
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
So with the 70-200 I didn't have much chance of trying to catch birds in flight, and most of my shots were horridly blurry.
These are taken with a 70-300, which I have read many comments here in the forum doubting its quality. Sure it's not an L, but I don't think it's so bad. Maybe L snobs?
Anyway, as for the shots this is my first time ever. I know that these are pretty exotic birds not commonly seen, but hey it's a start. :lmao:
I do see some of the artifacts from the water bokeh that some complain about. I actually find them pleasing in the picture, adding to the agitation of the water crashing. It's such a handholdable lens that I'm starting to like it even better than the 70-200. L or no L
Not much pp was done to this, except from WB and tone changes. I did have to delete a few dust spots in my camera. Anyone knows how to clean it up so as not having to do the pp in EVERY picture taken?
CC always welcome.
These are taken with a 70-300, which I have read many comments here in the forum doubting its quality. Sure it's not an L, but I don't think it's so bad. Maybe L snobs?
Anyway, as for the shots this is my first time ever. I know that these are pretty exotic birds not commonly seen, but hey it's a start. :lmao:
I do see some of the artifacts from the water bokeh that some complain about. I actually find them pleasing in the picture, adding to the agitation of the water crashing. It's such a handholdable lens that I'm starting to like it even better than the 70-200. L or no L
Not much pp was done to this, except from WB and tone changes. I did have to delete a few dust spots in my camera. Anyone knows how to clean it up so as not having to do the pp in EVERY picture taken?
CC always welcome.

