First time for me... to see this bird..

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Grosbeak male showed this morning.. surprise.. i wasn't ready but managed to get these photos.. i never saw one in person before so it was so exciting... but just not the right timing.. making breakfast and coffee..lol but i dropped it all and ran out side just in time.. raining.. no light but still managed my first few photos of him..now i hope for his return..
1-DSC_9286-001.JPG
1-DSC_9281.JPG
1-DSC_9262-001.JPG

You have a splendid variety on your property.

You have a splendid variety on your property.
thank you.. they are even surprising me... never knew there were so many different ones...

Nice shots and hey, you finally got a rosy breasted grosbeak yourself, cool! My Tamron 150-600 doesn't like to focus in low light either, it has a hard time distinguishing anything and tries to focus on everything, it just jumps from one thing to another. That's about the time I curse it and go to manual focus.

Nice shots and hey, you finally got a rosy breasted grosbeak yourself, cool! My Tamron 150-600 doesn't like to focus in low light either, it has a hard time distinguishing anything and tries to focus on everything, it just jumps from one thing to another. That's about the time I curse it and go to manual focus.
I agree that is exactly the problem with a lens that tries to do it all......

Most reactions

Back