What's new

First Time in a Studio

Knawx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Orem
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I film things in this studio all the time (since I work there and all) but since I'm new to photography this is my first time taking pictures in a studio. Also, the model is my Co-Worker and we were just playing around. :lol:

1.
Shy.jpg



2.
Sitting2.jpg
 
I like the camera angles :)
The vignettes around aren't my thing but overall, VERY NICE.
 
Yeah I think I'm going through a "vignetting" stage where every photo must have them... I'm quickly learning where they work, and where they don't. haha
 
cool shots. i like the 2nd one
 
Nice photos! I think the first picture is a bit dark in areas, but I love the angles :thumbup: Keep them coming!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom