What's new

First Time posting photos.. how about some C&C

Sherman, you're getting a little soft. You used to be brutal to the first-time-posters!


:greenpbl:
 
When I look at these pictures I see test shots...you say you were trying to do certain things in each picture and it appears that you got what you were attempting to get. To me it looks like you are trying to see what you and your camera can do as a learning experiment. The pictures themselves aren't very interesting to the rest of us but if they helped you get a better understanding of how your camera works and what it can do then they served their purpose.

Glade to see more than one person is getting the point.. but either way you put it I am enjoying the feed back im getting..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom