First time posting!

Here you go... Sharpened, cropped, noise reduction and darkening the background where able. I am not really happy with the highlight next to his neck, but it is just so blown out that not much can be done with that outside of replacing in by cloning in another area from his back. Anyway, a bit more detail to the doe behind him. Did you shoot this in RAW format? If you have, you can use the RAW converter in Photoshop and do better with the blown out highlight. Best I can do with a JPEG though. If you have any questions, please ask and hope this is at least somewhat helpful.

Cordially,

Mark

DSC_0012 (1).jpg
Welcome! The water is warm, so jump right in! In regard to the deer shot, what a magnificent looking fellow and with the velvet still looking very nice, too. I would crop this on the left side of the image, bringing the deer in line with rule of thirds composition and would dampen the brightness behind him, so that he commands the full attention of the viewer. If you want me to post-process a bit and show you my meaning, let me know and I'll display it in a response. Won't do without your OK first though. I also really like the first Hawk shot as well. Very nice and again, welcome form one noob to another. :)

Of course! I appreciate any and all help. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice set. Welcome to TPF and I hope to see more of your work.

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

[mention]Pixeldawg1 [/mention] looks much better! Thank you!

Most reactions

Back