What's new

First time shooting BMX indoors

uberben

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
651
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last week I hooked up with a group of BMX'rs to do some shooting. There had to be 50 riders there, so I couldn't set up stobes to get the needed lighting. I was using my 20d and a 430ex off camera with a pocket wizard. First time using the pocket wizard and shooting bmx indoors. Here are the results.
1
IMG_4934.jpg

2
IMG_4853.jpg

3
IMG_4857.jpg

4
IMG_4859.jpg

5
IMG_4913.jpg

6
IMG_4957.jpg
 
I like 1,3,4 and 5 great work!
 
There's nothing you can't do at this point!
 
David...I am not very good at shooting stylie pictures of cars. You own me on that.

Thanks for comments though guys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom